it kind of sad but still can smile ツ

Sunday, July 11, 2010

uhh..so sad..haha..really dun no y..maybe cos of exhausted maybe..kind of .y must my friend give all the pressure to me..y must me be the one..really dunno it..y2..i'm not a guy kind of what eva they are thinking..i will not easily give all my life for them..never ok..so stupid if i do that..really stupid..i'm know i'm kind of to good but dun eva think i cannot become so naive..so bad..even i can be sumthing that they all never think..but thank to god because make me be a patient person..alway try think to before act..dun want anything stupid.. so stupid la u all..i really hope that my poly would be better than this..really want sum change here..oh god please make a change here..

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Assalamualaikum . . Hi peoples  . . Currently leave UR comment here . .I will reply soon as fast as I could . .Do drops UR link . . please don't SPAM ! ! 

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images