Carta Hati

Wednesday, February 23, 2011


i fall in love again . oh no . 

no la . just update about me . hate myself . 

by the way . just simple update.. 

just to say hi . 

i will be here again . 

but not now . i need to focus on my study .. 

because . now day . my study . become so and so clumsy .. 

need to finish all my report . assignment . and all other thing .. 

this week really busy . 

got so many program . 



Friday Night . Bowling Tournament held by Electrical Engineering Faculty 8PM . Landmark Bowling Center . 
JPAM program this Saturday . 8AM to 5PM . 


so busy . i will update my blog later . just to let u guy inform . stay with me ok . 

You Might Also Like

1 comment

Assalamualaikum . . Hi peoples  . . Currently leave UR comment here . .I will reply soon as fast as I could . .Do drops UR link . . please don't SPAM ! ! 

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images