~ feeling sad ツ

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

apa la nak jadi dengan aku nie ..kenapa msti macam nie.,.


what will happen to me .. what has i become ..why it must happen ..


test !!! test !! hate it as much as I can ..


why my result not like I tend to target .. why this happen to me..


I also like other person .. want to have a success .. 


with this kind of result .. can I tend to score for AKJ ...


can I get pointer 3.5 and above .. can .. tell ME !!


if I has a chance to change this I would like to do it ..


just do it no matter what it take ..


but now I have a solid reason why to give more effort on this ..


now I know why it is important .. but why before this it just seem great ..


why must I tend to forget all what I has state it ..


but now I still remember what I has to do .. 


p/s : that all for now .. need to go .. need to change attitude .. haha .. would I manage to do that ..
whe will see about that soon enough .. just wait for the moment ..
now time to study for electrical technology ..

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Assalamualaikum . . Hi peoples  . . Currently leave UR comment here . .I will reply soon as fast as I could . .Do drops UR link . . please don't SPAM ! ! 

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images