Hidup Berdikari .. Rumah Sewa ツ

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

 nude : what time is it .. hurm .. 12.54AM .. 



hurm .. almost half day at house .. haha .. my own house .. living by myself .. wow .. 

huhu .. berdikari la aku lepas nie .. hurm .. 4 sem .. dok sendiri .. 

 huhu .. need to change attitude .. hurm .. be more precious .. haha .. 

be more ready .. be more prepared .. be more than more .. 

wow ... last final just let me down .. 

y .. ?

haha .. that because of my result  .. hate it .. 

even got ok .. ok la .. but not dean list la .. hate it .. 

so now .. target more .. i want to be better .. 

need to change .. tis is me .. im Khairul .. betterman .. haha ..

You Might Also Like

1 comment

Assalamualaikum . . Hi peoples  . . Currently leave UR comment here . .I will reply soon as fast as I could . .Do drops UR link . . please don't SPAM ! ! 

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images