a new day a new hope :)

Friday, May 28, 2010

I woke up with a new hope and a journey of life that full of happiness


Still having the same problem..
Sure..?What my problem hah..?
I think I just solve the problem.(I just think sort like that)..But the truev is nope..I still don't see the way to solve it..So for me now..You(I) has to find a way to solve the problem..



Now come to site of happiness


Thank to Allah because I still can see the world that full of magical..
Today I woke up because of my phone was ringing..That all..If my phone doesn't ringing I think I still in dream..Thank for the special person who just call me early in the morning..Thank you for the wish..I LOVE YOU !!..

You Might Also Like

0 comment

Assalamualaikum . . Hi peoples  . . Currently leave UR comment here . .I will reply soon as fast as I could . .Do drops UR link . . please don't SPAM ! ! 

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images